HAPPY 8 MONTHS BENNETT! With today being Bennett's 8 month birthday, it reminded me of the post I was going to do (two weeks ago), so here it is.
Although Bennett was a very tough boy to cheer up when he was sick two weeks ago, there were some normal Bennett moments. Kim, these are the photo's that I took the morning I watched him. I wanted to send them to you that day so you could hopefully forget about the horrid morning you had had with him. So although these are quite a bit late, I thought that you would still enjoy them!
We always knew Bennett would be a snugly little boy!
Although Bennett and mom had a rough morning before she went to work, he is still a little stinker that loves to smile!
3 comments:
what a cutie - those are great shots! looks like you had fun at the wedding - it is a hard concept when the friends around you start getting married - you start to feel OLD - dont' worry, there is plenty of time for that.
Oh, that's the boy I remember! Yeah, he was not that cute when he was screaming!! He's back to his old sweet self, and I love it! The puppy picture is the best!
He's a cute little guy. I wouldn't suppose if I got him a Lions Jersey, Ryan would put it on him eh? hehe... j/k! :)
Post a Comment