Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wedding Dress Shopping

Another fun thing I did while my family was in town was go wedding dress shopping. On Thursday, we had an entourage of ELEVEN people that ventured to Rochester to go dress shopping and we had another two surprise visitors once we were at the dress shop. We had a lot of fun (I think) and I tried on WAY too many dresses...four hours worth of dresses. It got to the point where we had to just about leave and I blatantly said..."I have to be done, I can't do this anymore." It was SOOO tiring! I couldn't believe it. But I was so happy that I could share my experience with my whole family. Yesterday, my mom, Linda, and I went back to Rochester and made a purchase. I am more than happy with the dress I got, although it is going to remain a secret to the others up to the day of the wedding! Wish me luck on keeping quiet!  :-)

Next step is to get the DJ, bridesmaid dresses, and flowers! I can't believe it is only a year and two days away!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad you are happy with your purchase--that's all that matters! You will look beautiful in which ever one you chose.