Monday, November 16, 2009

69 Things...


  1. Are you married or divorced?
  2. -Neither, but I am getting married in July
  3. Are you a vegetarian?
  4. -Nope!!!
  5. Do you believe in heaven?
  6. -Yes!
  7. Have you ever came close to dying?
  8. -Not that I can think of...
  9. What jewelry do you wear?
  10. -My engagement and promise ring from my fiance' as well as the earrings and necklace that he has given me
  11. Favorite time of day?
  12. -The end of the day when I get done with school/work
  13. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
  14. -Yes!!!
  15. Do you wear make-up?
  16. -When I have somewhere to go
  17. Ever had plastic surgery?
  18. -Nope
  19. Do you color your hair?
  20. -Sometimes I highlight it, but I haven't in over a year now.
  21. What do you wear to bed?
  22. -Shorts/pants and a tank top
  23. Have you ever done anything illegal?
  24. -Speed....(but not enough to ever get pulled over)
  25. Can you roll your tongue?
  26. -Yes
  27. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
  28. -In between waxing
  29. What kind of sneakers?
  30. -Under Armor
  31. Do you believe in abortions?
  32. -Depends on the case, but generally NO!!
  33. What is your hair color?
  34. -Dishwater blonde
  35. Future child's name?
  36. -I have some ideas, but I need to get married and pregnant first!
  37. Do you snore?
  38. -Only when I am sick and have a stuffy nose
  39. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
  40. -Fiji
  41. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
  42. -They are in my bed sometimes but I don't cuddle with them normally
  43. What would you do if you won the lottery?
  44. -Pay off mine and my families debt, make a college fund for my nephews and for my future kids, give some to charity
  45. Gold or silver?
  46. -White gold
  47. Hamburger or hotdog? - Cheeseburger
  48. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? -Pasta because there are so many things you can do with it.
  49. City, beach, or country? -Beach and country...? (Is that okay?)
  50. What was the last thing you touched? -Some things in my classroom at school
  51. Where did you eat last? -Buzzard Billy's
  52. When was the last time you cried? -Probably last week
  53. Do you read blogs? -Yes, I look at my sister-in-laws and her sister's almost every day
  54. Ever been involved with the police? -No, not yet anyway
  55. What's your favorite shampoo, conditioner, or soap? -I really like Sexy Little Things Body Wash from VS
  56. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? -Sure, shorts and a t-shirt is sufficient enough!
  57. Do you talk in your sleep? -Sometimes I do!
  58. Ocean or pool? -Ocean
  59. What is your favorite song at the moment? -Don't have one
  60. What is your favorite color(s)? -Clothing, I like basic colors (brown, white, black, off-white, etc.) but for other things I LOVE bright colors!!!
  61. Ever met anyone famous? -Nope, but I shook President Obama's hand!!!
  62. Do you feel that you've truly had a successful life? -Depends on the day...
  63. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? -Twirl
  64. Ricki Lake or Oprah? -Neither, but I like Ellen and Dr. Phil (when I get a chance to watch TV anyway)
  65. Basketball or football? Professional: Football -Brett Favre all the way! College and High school- basketball!
  66. How long do your showers last? -Depends on how big of a rush I am in!
  67. Automatic or do you drive a stick? -Automatic
  68. Cake or ice cream? -Ice cream
  69. Are you self-consious? -Very much so!!!
  70. Have you ever drank so much you threw-up? -Yes, but we are not going to comment on that!
  71. Have you ever given money to a tramp? -Nope
  72. Have you been in love? -I am very in love with my wonderful fiance'
  73. Where do you wish you were? -Somewhere warm with the people I love...
  74. Are you wearing socks? -Nope, wearing heels today
  75. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? -No and I hope I never have to!
  76. Can you tango? -No
  77. Last gift you received? -I get many gifts from people I love every day, it doesn't have to be a material thing!
  78. Last sport you played? - Cross counrty
  79. Things you spend a lot of money on? -Things that I shouldn't!
  80. Where do you live? -French Island/La Crosse
  81. Where were you born? -La Crosse
  82. Last wedding attended? -Tony and Kelly Groves
  83. Favorite alcoholic drink? -Wine and Wine Coolers
  84. What'd you do last weekend? -Took about 4.5 hours of tests, and then went to dinner and drinks with my fiance, sister, and her boyfriend.
  85. Most hated food(s)? -Umm...I don't know. I used to hate everything but I find myself trying many things now! I will have to say meatloaf at the moment!
  86. What is your least favorite chore? -Dusting
  87. Can you sing? -Only in the privacy of my own car with no one else present!
  88. Last person you instant messaged? -I don't do that anymore!
  89. Last place you went on a holiday? -Holiday's are normally at my parents home, but I guess we did just have an early holiday out of town in Iowa...it was AMAZING!
  90. Favorite regular drink? -Water or fresh apple cider
  91. Current crush? -My wonderful fiance' Jake
  92. If there was one person you could spend more time with, who would it be? - I would love to be able to spend time with my grandma's or my siblings that are no longer with us!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah! I'm glad you finally posted this! I love reading things because I always learn something new about the people answering :-)