Yes, unbelievably the first week of school is over (for me anyway). I have gotten very lucky with only having four day weeks this semester. I even already had a test in one of my classes and I did very well. I do have a lot of classes but they don't seem too bad after all, therefore it should be a successful semester.
I have really forgotten how much school takes out of you. The last few nights I have came home and all I want to do is sleep. I end up napping for a little while and then not being able to sleep all night. Hopefully next week will go a little better.
Not much else to really talk about at the moment. I will for sure have another update on Saturday after my first meet. WISH ME LUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there! It takes some time to adjust to having to set the alarm clock and have lots of thinking to do :-) It will get better!
Post a Comment