
This is a picture from cross country last year. A few people have transferred, but most are back and we have a ton of new runners this year. Cross country season is my favorite time of the year ...it mean's FALL IS HERE! We have so many fun memories to look forward to this year. I know it is going to be a great time.
As many of you already know, Jake and I moved in together and got our first apartment in March. Things have gone extremely well for us so far. I will be spending quite a bit of time in Winona this year due to cross country, track, and because I miss my friends. This will definitely take away from my home time but we are very used to that at this point. There will be pictures of the apartment coming soon! We have recently re-arranged a few things so no pictures yet.
2 comments:
Good luck with cross country this year!
good luck from boise
Post a Comment