Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Almost Done!
First semester is almost done, which is extremely exciting! However, I hate this week! It is the busiest week I have had so far. All I want to do is sleep! It used to be so easy for me to stay up until 3:00am, and now I can barley make it to midnight. Last night I got home from work and did more work until 3:00am and was up at 6:00am. I was really hoping for classes cancelled, or that it would keep snowing so it would have been "too dangerous" to drive to Winona. But of course my luck wouldn't give me that. So here I am at class again until 8:00pm tonight. :( I keep telling myself this is the last week of it though, it will get better. Another long night of work tonight, and two finals on Tuesday I and I am done (at least for a month).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment