
I had also gotten to spend quite a bit of time with Bennett in December. As is first birthday is quickly approaching, I can't believe how fast he is growing and developing. His personality amazes me. He is so loving, curious, and funny little boy. He can put a smile on anyone's face.

One night when we were at my mom's house, Bennett accidentally dropped the cookie-cutter on the floor from his high chair. Jake made an "uh-oh" face at him, and then he began making it too. It was too cute that I couldn't help but laugh, but I think we started a bad habit! :( SORRY!!

I have a few video's that I need to get to Kim. One I tried to upload but wouldn't. It is a small one of Bennett and Grandpa R playing instruments in the living room. They sounded great!
1 comment:
Ryan has now taught him to say "uh oh." It's so cute :-)
Post a Comment